The Revolution of the Dialectic: The System for the Transformation of the Impressions of the Day
The System for the Transformation of the Impressions of the Day
1. Absolute relaxation.
2. Reach the state of meditation.
3. Relive the scene just as it occurred.
4. Seek within oneself the “I” that caused the problem.
5. By observing serenely, one places the ego in the defendant’s chair and one then proceeds with the judgment.
6. Ask the Divine Mother Kundalini for the disintegration of the “I”-problem.