The Two Witnesses
1. And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
2. And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3. And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof. - Zechariah 4:1-3
4. Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
5. And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
6. And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
7. Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth. - Zechariah 4:11-14
8. The two olive branches that through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves are the two nadis Ida and Pingala.
9. In the male, Ida rises from the right testicle and Pingala from the left testicle.
10. In the female, Ida and Pingala rises from the ovaries.
11. These (Ida and Pingala) are the two olive trees (of the temple), the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. These are the two witnesses, “and if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth and devoureth their enemies.” [Revelation 11:4, 5]
12. The solar and lunar atoms of our seminal energy rise through these two ganglionic cords named Ida and Pingala.
13. The right nasal cavity is related with Pingala. The left nasal cavity is related with Ida.
14. It is stated that the solar atoms penetrate through the right nasal cavity and that the lunar atoms penetrate through the left nasal cavity.
15. The Yogis and Yoginis who have not been initiated in the school of internal mysteries practice Pranayama with the intention of attracting into the magnetic field of their nose millions of solar and lunar atoms from the exterior world.
16. However, the Yogi/Yogini-Esotericist-Initiate does not search outside in the world of Maya. The Yogi/Yogini-Esotericist-Initiate searches within their Self.
17. When a Yogi/Yogini-Esotericist-Initiate practices Pranayama, they only want to make their sexual energy rise from their testicles/ovaries to the sacred chalice of their brain.
18. Pranayama is an esoteric system in order to transmute the semen into Christic energy.
19. Pranayama is a system of transmutation for the sexual energy.
20. When the Yogi/Yogini-Esotericist-Initiate inhales the Prana or Vital Christ through the right nasal cavity and exhales the Prana through the left nasal cavity, and vice versa, when he inhales through the left nasal cavity and exhales through the right nasal cavity, what he wants is not to attract external atoms as the profane believe, but rather, to raise the solar and lunar atoms from his testicles to the magnetic field at the root of his nose.
21. The clairvoyant who observes the ganglionic cords Ida and Pingala of a Yogi/Yogini in the moments of practicing Pranayama will see the pure waters of Amrita, the primordial waters of Genesis, ascending through these two nadis.
22. Swara is the breathing science. Swara is the sacred science of respiration.
23. The mantras for the inhalation are TON-SAH-HAM and the mantras for the exhalation are TON-RA-HAM, whose hind-ends (in the testes and ovaries) correspond to the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the undifferentiated cosmic matter, Prakriti, Mulaprakriti. (See Biorhythm by the Master Huiracocha).
24. Thus, from the mantra SVA-RA is formed the sublime Swara of which is stated in the fifteenth verse of the Sivagama:
“The Vedas and the Shastras (sacred books of Hinduism) are within the Swara. The three worlds are within the Swara. Swara is the reflection of Parabrahman (the Unique Whole, the Absolute). This is why some authors state: Swara is life. And they add, Swara is music…” (Biorhythm by the Master Huiracocha, Dr. Arnold Krumm-Heller, page 72).
25. Swara afterwards forms the base of the Tattvas, since these are the five modifications of the Great Breath. (Biorhythm).
26. Now and then, the Great Breath is the Cosmic Christ, Avalokiteshvara, Kwan-Yin, the Melodious Voice, the Army of the Voice, whose head is a Paramarthasatya known in this humanity with the name of Jesus Christ.
27. Jesus Christ is the greatest Initiate who has come into the world.
28. The Army of the Voice is the “Mercabah.” The coachman of that chariot is Jesus Christ, the divine Rabbi of Galilee.
29. Jesus Christ is an inhabitant of the Absolute who renounced the happiness of SAT, the Unmanifested, to come into the world with Swara, the reflection of Parabrahman.
30. Therefore, Pranayama is the Christic science of the Great Breath or Cosmic Chrestos.
31. That great universal Breath of Life, the Cosmic Christ, abides within our Christonic semen.
32. The Yogi/Yogini works with the Great Breath or Cosmic Chrestos that is deposited within the Christonic semen when they are practicing Pranayama.
33. Pranayama (a practice that consists of making profound inhalations of air, and retaining the inhaled air as much as possible, and afterwards exhaling the air until emptying the lungs), also teaches about the poles of the energy: one masculine pole located in the brain (cerebrospinal nervous system) and the feminine pole in the heart (grand sympathetic nervous system). Thus, as when we form two poles in the space through a magneto, we create new energies and these forcedly are giving birth to a third pole; likewise, we affirm that the third pole is Devi-Kundalini, which, from the union of the solar and lunar atoms, is born within the Triveni, situated in the coccyx.
34. These two polarities, masculine and feminine—from the Great Breath—prove the sexuality of Prana and Kundalini.
35. Kundalini is absolutely sexual.
36. People have the tendency of seeing sex as something filthy and horribly passionate. The Yogi/Yogini is ahead of Dsa, Usthi, Uste (desire) and reverently prostrates their Self before the Gnostic mysteries of sex, because they consider that sex is a sacred function of Devi-Kundalini.
37. The Yogi/Yogini knows that the waters of Amrita (Christonic semen) are the habitat of fire.
38. The Yogi/Yogini knows that the entire force of the Solar Logos abides within the seed of any plant, animal, and human.
39. The Yogi/Yogini knows that sex is a holy force and that it must not be corrupted with fornication.
40. The respiration through the right nasal cavity is called Surya or Pingala. We cause through this respiration the ascension of the solar atoms from our seminal system.
41. The respiration through the left nasal cavity is called Chandra or Ida. We cause through this respiration the ascension of the lunar atoms from our seminal system.
42. We reinforce the Three Breaths of pure Akasha with the exercises of Pranayama. These Three Breaths are combined with the solar and lunar atoms of our seminal system to awaken Devi-Kundalini.
43. Prana is the Vital Christ or Great Breath. That Vital Christ is modified into Akasha, within which the Son, the First Begotten, the Purusha of every human being, is hidden.
44. Akasha is modified into Ether, and the Ether is transformed into Tattvas. The Tattvas are the origin of fire, air, water, and earth.
45. Therefore, everything that exists, everything that has been, and everything that shall be comes from the Great Breath, the Cosmic Christ, the Army of the Voice, whose supreme commander is Jesus Christ.
46. Paranishpanna (absolute happiness) without Paramartha (awakened consciousness) is not happiness.
47. Jesus Christ attained Paramartha and Paranishpanna; nonetheless, he renounced the happiness of the Unmanifested Absolute to come and save human beings and Gods.
48. When the Elohim or glorious Dhyanis started to weave in the loom of God, they cried with pain when contemplating the twilight of the Uncreated Light that seemed to sink as a frightful setting sun.
49. Then Jesus Christ, the great Paramarthasatya, passed through the Dhyani-pasa and came into the cosmic garden to save the Gods, whose innumerable virginal sparks or Jivas are devolving and evolving during this Mahakalpa.
50. I, Samael Aun Weor, was a witness of all of these things. I saw when that Great Being entered the sanctuary and signed a pact of salvation for human beings and he crucified himself on his cross.
51. I witnessed the dawn of the Mahamanvantara and give testimony of all of these things.
52. Later on, at the dawn of the fourth round, the Master sent his Buddha in order for him to prepare himself in this valley of tears. That Buddha is his soul called Jesus.
53. And his Buddha lit his seven eternal lamps.
54. And his Buddha raised his seven serpents throughout the seven canals of the candlestick.
55. Thus, when his Buddha Jesus of Nazareth was prepared there in the Jordan, his resplendent Dragon of Wisdom entered within him in order to preach to human beings and Gods.
56. The sacrifice already happened on that occasion. The commander of all Cosmic Christs, Jesus of Nazareth, already washed with his blood all the sins of the sanctuary and signed the pact between human beings and Kwan-Yin, the Army of the Voice, Vishnu, Osiris, the Great Breath.
57. Jesus is the supreme conciliator between the human being and the Divinity.
58. The nadis Ida and Pingala are the subtle conductors of Shushumna-Prana, the Christic sexual energy.
59. Ida and Pingala join the nadi Shushumna in the chakra Muladhara.
60. The union of these three nadis in the chakra Muladhara is named Mukta Triveni. This encounter of nadis is repeated in the chakras Anahata and Ajna.
61. Ida is cold and Pingala is hot.
62. The nadi Pingala is intimately related with the functions of organic assimilation.
63. Ida is of a pale color and Pingala of a red igneous color.
64. The Yogi/Yogini can retain the Prana that circulates through the nadi Shushumna at the point called Brahmarandhra, located in the frontal fontanel of newborn babies.
65. Thus, this is how the Yogi/Yogini can defy death and live entire ages.
66. However, this is only possible for the Yogi/Yogini that has received the Elixir of Long Life.
67. That elixir is a gas and a liquid.
68. That white-colored gas is electropositive and electronegative.
69. That gas remains deposited in the vital depth; thus the Initiate can keep his physical body alive for millions of years.
70. This liquid makes the physical body subtle.
71. Thus, the physical body is absorbed within the Ethereal body and becomes indestructible.
72. The nadis Ida and Pingala are found side to side of the spinal medulla.
73. These nadis entwine around the spinal medulla in similar shape to the number eight.
74. The heavenly path is inside the nadi Shushumna.
75. The Kundalini ascends throughout the Brahmanadi.
76. The Brahmanadi is found situated inside another very subtle canal that runs throughout the length of the spinal medulla and is known with the name of Chitra.
77. The seven chakras known with the names of Muladhara, Svadhisthana, Manipura, Anahata, Vishuddha, Ajna, and Sahasrara are over this nadi Chitra.
78. Buddhi (the Divine Soul) becomes united with Shiva (the Innermost) when the Kundalini reaches the chakra Sahasrara. This is the First Initiation of Major Mysteries.
Exercise of Pranayama
79. Let the disciple sit down on the ground, crossing his legs in the oriental style. This position is called Padmasana in India.
80. Shut the left nasal cavity with the index finger and inhale the Prana through the right nasal cavity.
81. Now, retain the air while shutting both nasal cavities with the index finger and the thumb.
82. Exhale the air through the left nasal cavity while shutting the right nasal cavity; inhale now through the left nasal cavity. Retain the air again and exhale through the right nasal cavity.
83. When you are inhaling the air, imagine the sexual energy ascending through the nadi related with the nasal cavity through which you are inhaling the Prana.
84. Think of the Three Breaths of pure Akash descending through the nadis Shushumna, Ida, and Pingala when you are sending the inhaled Prana downwards, so to awake the chakra Muladhara where the Kundalini abides.
85. Prana is the purifying fire that cleans the scoria which plugs the nadis.
86. The veils of Rajas and Tamas are dissipated with the sexual transmutation in Pranayama.
87. The mind of the student is prepared for Dharana, Dhyana, and Samadhi with the practice of Pranayama.
88. The disciple should practice Pranayama ten minutes daily.
89. The disciple should drink a glass of milk or eat any light food after he finishes the practice.
90. The disciples can also practice while standing firm on their feet.
91. The disciple should slowly inhale and exhale with his mind very well concentrated in his practice of Pranayama.
92. Many Asanas and exercises of Pranayama exist, but the former exercise of Pranayama is enough for the transmutation of the student’s sexual energies.
93. The disciple can also sit on a comfortable sofa to perform his practices.
94. Before starting his practices, the disciple must pray to his Innermost by meditating profoundly on Him.
95. The disciple must be profoundly concentrated in his chakra Muladhara and begging to his Purusha (the Innermost) for the awakening of the Kundalini.
96. The oriental Yoga gives a great variety of exercises for Pranayama.
97. Let us see: deep breathing exercise, Sukha Purvaka (easy comfortable) Pranayama during walking, Pranayama during meditation, Rhythmical breathing, Suryabheda, Ujjayi, Sitkari, Sitali, Bhastrika, Bhramari, Murchha, Plavini, Kevala Kumbhaka, etc.
98. All of these innumerable varieties of practices and Asanas (postures) served for the descending arch of the evolving life; yet, now we are starting an ascending arch of evolution, and therefore, that enormous quantity of postures and exercises are antiquated for the new Aquarian Era.
99. Now the Yogi/Yogini of the new Aquarian Era live a life of intense activity within the cities, and they do not need to withdraw into the solitary forests, because we are initiating the new Aquarian Era. This era is of sociability, cooperation, and confraternity amongst all human beings without distinction of schools, races, sexes, castes, or religions.
100. All the exercises of Pranayama can be executed in our own home without too many complications, and without abandoning the execution of all the responsibilities with our family, society, and humanity.
101. The Yogi/Yogini must be absolutely chaste, otherwise they will fail totally.