Mysteries of Fire: The Chakra Sahasrara
The Chakra Sahasrara
1. The chakra Sahasrara is the Crown of Saints. It is the abode of Lord Shiva and corresponds to the pineal gland.
2. The Crown of Saints is attained when Devi Kundalini reaches this chakra.
3. The Crown of Saints has twelve stars.
4. These twelve stars are twelve faculties in the true human being.
5. Twenty-four angelic atoms exist in the brain; these atoms represent the twenty-four Elders of the Zodiac.
6. The twenty-four atomic Elders of our brain ardently shine when Devi Kundalini opens the marvelous chakra.
7. This center has a thousand petals. This is the church of Laodicea.
8. The Revelation of Saint John warns us:
I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth. - Revelation 3:15-16
9. Indeed, lukewarm souls are cast out of the temple of wisdom.
10. This wisdom is for ardent souls.
11. The twenty-four atomic Elders represent the entire wisdom of the twenty-four Elders of the Zodiac.
12. The twenty-four Zodiacal Elders dressed in white garments are seated on the throne of our brain.
13. The Atom of the Father is situated in the root of our nose.
14. This is the atom of willpower.
15. Through willpower the seven serpents of our seven bodies rise by dominating the animal impulse.
16. The Atom of the Son abides in the pituitary gland, whose exponent is the Nous Atom (the Son of Man) in the heart.
17. The atomic Angel of the Holy Spirit shines within the chakra Sahasrara in the pineal gland.
18. The Atom of the Father controls the magnetic ganglionic cord of the right, Pingala.
19. The Atom of the Son governs the canal of Shushumna.
20. The Atom of the Holy Spirit governs Ida.
21. This is why the Atom of the Holy Spirit is intimately related with our sexual energies and with the rays of the Moon, which are related with human reproduction.
22. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hears my voice, and opens the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20
23. This is the wedding feast of the Lamb with the Soul.
24. When we have raised the seven serpents of fire upon the staff, He stands at the door and knocks.
25. He then comes into his temple.
26. Then He sups with us and we with Him.
27. To him that overcometh, will I grant to sit with me in my throne; even as I also overcame and am set down with my Father in his throne. - Revelation: 3:21
28. This is the great event of Bethlehem; this is the Nativity of the heart.
29. This is the descent of Christ into the atomic infernos of the human being.
30. And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. - Revelation 12:1
31. This woman dressed with the Sun is the Christified Soul.
32. And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered. - Revelation 12: 2
33. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. - Revelation 12:5
34. That man-child is our inner Christ in gestation, that finally is born in us, and transforms us into Christs.
35. When Jesus received the baptism in the Jordan, John told him: “Jesus, you have received the Christ. Now you are a Christ.”
36. 144,000 angelic atoms exist within our brain. Those angelic atoms govern all the atoms in our human organism.
37. The pituitary gland, or sixth sense, is the page, the light-bearer of the pineal gland where the Crown of the Saints is situated.
38. The internal reconcentration is more important than clairvoyance.
39. Clairvoyance is useful in all planes of consciousness.
40. Nevertheless, in the inferior planes the tenebrous entities can lead the seers astray.
41. The demons disguise themselves as Angels.
42. Whosoever advises the seminal ejaculation is a black magician.
43. We open the diamond eye (the pineal gland) by means of internal reconcentration; thus, we enter into the superior worlds of fire where the truth reigns.
44. The clairvoyant who does not awaken his intuition could become a slanderer of his neighbor and even an assassin.
45. Intuition allow us to know the internal reality of all the images that float in the Astral Light. The intuitive clairvoyant is omniscient.
46. A clairvoyant without intuition is like a ship without a compass or a ship without a steering wheel. The intuitive clairvoyant is powerful.
47. Each one of the seven chakras of the spinal column is governed by an atomic Angel.
48. And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire. - Revelation 10:1
49. That mighty Angel is our Innermost, crowned with a heavenly rainbow, the chakra Sahasrara of the pineal gland, whose resplendency is terribly divine.
50. And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. - Revelation 10:3
51. These seven thunders are the seven notes of the Lost Word that resound in the seven churches of our spinal medulla.
52. Each one of the seven Angels of the seven churches sound their trumpet; they sound their key note as the sacred fire of Devi Kundalini ascends throughout the Brahmanadi of our Sushumna canal.
53. But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel (the atomic Angel of the Sahasrara chakra) when he shall begin to sound the trumpet (which is his secret note), the mystery of God shall be consummated, as He hath declared to his servants the Prophets. - Revelation 10:7
54. The mantra Aum serves to open the chakras of the grand sympathetic nervous system.
55. Auim for the cavernous plexus of the pituitary gland, the center of clairvoyance.
56. Auem for the plexus of the thyroid gland, the center of clairaudience.
57. Auom for the heart, the center of intuition.
58. Aum for the solar plexus, region of the epigastria, the telepathic center.
59. Auam for the chakra of the lungs that allows us to remember our past lives.
60. Aum is a proto-Tattvic mantra that allows us to awaken our Tattvic powers. To chant it open the mouth with the vowel A, round it with the vowel U and close it with the M.
Apply the same system for all the other mantras: Auim, Auem, Auom, Aum, Auam.