Igneus Rose: The Word
1. “In the beginning was the Word [Logos], and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
“The same was in the beginning with God.
“All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
“In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
“And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
“There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
“The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
“He was not that Light, but sent to bear witness of that Light.
“That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
“He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
“He came into his own, and his own received him not.
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
“Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.” —John 1:1-14
2. The Word is deposited in the semen.
3. The luminous and spermatic FIAT of the first instant sleeps at the bottom of our holy ark, awaiting the moment to be realized.
4. The entire universe is the incarnation of the Word.
5. This Word is the Christonic substance of the Solar Logos.
6. In ancient times, mankind spoke the divine solar language, and all the creatures of the earth, water, air, and fire knelt before mankind in obedience.
7. But, when mankind ate of the forbidden fruit, he forgot the language of the children of the fire, and built the Tower of Babel.
8. This tower symbolizes all the languages of the world.
9. Consequently, human beings were left confused amongst themselves with many languages.
10. In ancient times, only the language of Eden was spoken. The children of the fire created all things with this sacred Word.
11. And the Word came into this world, and the Word was hung upon a beam in the majestic summits of Calvary. “He came into his own, and his own received him not.”
12. The Word “is the true light which lights every human who comes into the world.”
13. When the sacred serpent reaches our larynx, we then acquire the power to speak the divine language that we possessed in the Age of the Titans, when the rivers flowed with milk and honey.
14. Then, we were giants.
15. In order to speak the golden Word, there is the need to practice sexual magic intensely, because the Word of the Solar Logos abides in our Christonic semen.
16. Your mind shines with the sacred fire, oh arhat!
17. Your mind flames within the undulating flames of space.
18. The igneous roses of your mental body ardently spark within the glowing embers of your mind.
19. A new igneous rose now shines ardently in your mind. It is the igneous rose of the throat of your mental body.
20. The chalice shines upon the tree of your existence. The sun glows within the ardent space...
21. Now enter, oh arhat, into the holy temple of the cosmic mind, so that you may receive the symbol and the solemn feast of the Word that resounds in the whole of creation within the ardent rhythms of the Mahavan and the Chotavan.
22. The flames of space ardently hiss within the igneous rose of your throat.
23. Remember, my child, that all things of the universe are nothing but the granules of the Fohat.
24. Listen to me, my child:
25. Now, your throat is the living incarnation of the Word of the gods.
26. Listen to me, oh arhat, the flames of the universe now speak through your creative larynx, unleashing tempests upon the multitudes.
27. Jerusalem! Jerusalem! The beloved city of the prophets. How often would I have gathered your children together, just as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you did not want it! [Matthew 23:37, Luke 13:34]
28. The Word of the sacred flames was expressed through the ardent larynx of the prophets of Zion. The unconquered walls of the beloved city of the prophets collapsed before the omnipotent power of the Word.
29. When speaking the Word of light, the blazing flames of the cosmic mind are terribly divine.
30. Your mind is now a blazing fire, oh arhat!
31. Your fourth serpent has now converted you into an ardent dragon of the Word.
32. The sexual force of Eden has now flourished in “your fertile lips, made Word.”