Christ's Will: The Seventh Chamber
The Seventh Chamber
1. Remember, oh Buddha, those violent acts of your past lives.
2. Now you have seen what the negative use of willpower is.
3. Violence is the negative use of willpower.
4. Jealousy emerges from within the lower worlds of reasoning and desire.
5. A jealous man enslaves his wife, and thereby makes a wrong use of his willpower.
6. No one should enslave anyone.
7. No one should coerce the will of anyone.
8. One has to respect the free will of others.
9. Nevertheless, the woman must faithfully fulfill her duties at home, not because of the coercion of her husband's will, but because of faith in the Lord.
10. The woman who abuses her freedom, and thus gormandizes, drinks, attends social groups, etc., falls into black magic.
11. The husband must take care of his wife as if she were a fragile glass, but respecting her free will, in order not to coerce her will.
12. "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them." - Colossians 3:18, 19
13. The fire has entered the seventh chamber of the body of your willpower.
14. This chamber is symbolized by the seventh card of the Tarot: The Chariot of war.
15. Enters into your chamber to celebrate the festivity, oh Buddha!