1. Because humans are vain and foolish, we must make the will of the Father.
2. Indeed, human consciousness is vain. Personal life is vain. Human science is vain. Reasoning is illusory. Human affections are illusory.
3. The Absolute is the only reality.
4. The Absolute expresses itself as impersonal movement.
5. The Great Breath of the Absolute drags the human multitudes like summer's dry leaves.
6. The multitudes are leaves dragged by the terrific wind of the Absolute.
7. Humans do not know anything, because the only one who knows is the Absolute.
8. The mind and the human personality with all their affections and fondness have us chained to the rocks of pain and bitterness.
9. Let the will of the Father be done, because mine is worthless.